Mississauga Halton Primary Care Network
The Mississauga Halton Primary Care Network, is an organization of primary care providers working together for primary care providers to
- Inform our health care partners about the challenges we face in delivering care to our patients on a daily basis
- Generate ideas on ways of improving the system, and collaborating with others to create real solutions
- Offer input and feedback during the design phase of health care projects and program development in our area
- Stay connected with each other to share ideas, information and get to know our colleagues
Apply now to be a Leader!
An interim leadership group of 15 primary care physicians have come together since December 2019 to support the development of the MH PCN as a formal organization with elected leadership that can be representative of the broader primary care physician community.
A Board of Directors – comprised of primary care physicians, representative of all payment models and geographies across Mississauga and Halton – has been selected as the most appropriate governance structure for the MH PCN. There will be one Board Chair and up to 14 Board Member positions. Descriptions of these positions can be found at this link.
- To apply for one of these leadership positions, please complete the online form at: https://forms.gle/K9sGxkx5Qq4BHHT48
- Applications will be accepted from Tuesday, February 25th at 9:00 AM to Monday, March 9th at 12:00 PM (noon)
- The inaugural MH PCN leadership election will take place between Tuesday, March 10th at 9:00 AM and Wednesday, March 25th at 5:00 PM
- All primary care physicians within the MH LHIN geographic boundary are eligible to apply for leadership positions, as well as vote in the first MH PCN election
If you have any questions or comments, please email: email@example.com