Halton Healthcare is seeking applications for the position of Co-Chief of the Department of Emergency Medicine, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital: Co-Chief ED OTMH posting
Halton Healthcare is seeking applications for the position of Co-Chief of the Department of Hospitalist Medicine, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital: Co-Chief Hospitalist OTMH posting
Recruitment for Vice-Chair – Canadian Task Force on Preventative Health Care:
- Expertise in disease prevention and health promotion of children and/or adults;
- Experience with systematic reviews, their methodology and their application to clinical decision-making and/or policy;
- Experience in guideline production;
- Ability to be rigorous but open-minded when reviewing and interpreting scientific evidence and associated recommendations;
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers;
- Strongest consideration will be given to individuals who are widely recognized for scholarly leadership within their fields of expertise;
- A background in family practice will be considered an asset
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three reference letters to Chantal at Chantal.Plante@phac-aspc.gc.ca.
Call for primary care provider input on web-based, illustrated trans health care resource guide
Researchers seek primary care provider input on the development of an illustrated, web-based resource guide for the primary health care of trans and gender-diverse clients.